WEBINAR LIVE Jan. 16: Best practices in credit governance: synergies between professionals and innovative tools
In a changing economic environment, credit management is becoming increasingly crucial to the financial stability of companies. This webinar, focuses on the importance of combining the skills of professionals with the potential of tools to maximize efficiency in debt collection.
We will explore the challenges faced by companies in the Utilities and Service companies sector, highlighting how the synergy between the specialized skills of professionals and technological solutions can lead to amazing results in credit management.
By combining human expertise with the power of digital platforms, we will try to outline the best strategies for optimizing the debt collection process.
What topics we will cover:
– Liquidity risk management in emergency situations
– Key role of digitalization in corporate sustainability
– Optimizing integration between professionals and tools
– Methods and tools for debt collection
– Fast dispute resolution and reduced collection time
– CreditSuite, the verticalized solution for digital credit management
– Approach to debt collection actions in compliance with Government Decrees and Arera directives
LINK OF EVENT RECORDING AVAILABLE HERE
LINK TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD SLIDES AVAILABLE HERE
Learn how CreditSuite can address specific business needs that help improve credit management and recovery processes.
Book your meeting -> Request demo – CreditSuite